Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
King do you have a "kit" available? Im in ohio so i doubt you'll be swinging by any time soon. So im planning on installing it my self. ( im a auto mech with a long history in racing and fabrication ) so installing it my self doesn't bother me at all with minimal instructions. I've looked around at nos setups both wet and dry. And decided to stick with my fellow board member. Whats the upper limit with you're single stage shot? 40hp? more or less? If you dont have a "kit" per say, could you provide a list of components? ( as per you're install )any info would be great thanks

Adam

</p>

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the complment. One last question how hard dose the system hit? Seeing as how its in the air box i wouldent think it would be a vicous hit. But you would know better than i. Just a little concerned about a 40-45 hit shocking the tire loose. thank you again

Adam

</p>

·
Registered
594 Posts
It is 100% progressive the stock power and the nitrous are parallell to each other look on my page there is comparison with stock, first stage and second stage. Ask away that's what I am here for.

[email protected]

When ya gotta go, do it! With nitrous hee hee.</p>

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
350 is for the 2 stage?

</p>

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wasn't trying any thing. With you're last response ( the reference to 2 stages ) i wasn't sure if we were talking about a 2 stage kit ( 2 stages are more than i want or need ). How finished is you're kit I.E is the an line from the bottle to the solenoid trimmed to length with the fittings already installed ect ect thank you

</p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts