Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just want to say.... I didn't do it............... OK I'm F_CKING lying it was me but funny huh........ :lol: :lol: :lol: The things you learn to do when your bored......

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Gawd! ROFLMMFAO! I see you are learning how to make animated GIFs. I'm gonna kick your ass, and I mean hard! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just kidnapped your penguin again he may be useful.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice 17 toofer install pics......

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Gawd! First one should be titled, "Piss on it!" Second one should be titled, "Shit happens!" Hey Reechard, What software you using?

Hey Quick, We used to have Westinghouse, then, ADT, then... We keep changing each time because the new security company gives us an upgraded system to sign a contract with them for a year or two. I can't tell much difference in any of them though.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ulead gif animator 5... If you have an 8MB mailbox I'll send it to ya...... Kinda fun....

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Mark its gonna look pretty good green when you get enough money saved up to paint the primered special.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn I thought for sure that would stir up your blood pressure.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Hey Richard, I dl'd the wang/pisser gif above, but, i couldn't copy the the little pisser so i could put it on...well... someone else's pic - Not yours though. I opened it with Ulead Gif Animator 5, but, how you copy just the little pissser?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts