Kawasaki World banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
19,275 Posts
Woops! Sorry, bro! You could borrow his slower primered 12. It's not like CBXXX ever rides it anyways.
Son. I just bought a new battery for the faster silver 12. It shall be installed tomorrow on my day off. I shall then put a good 5 to 10 miles on its odo, weather permitting.

·
Registered
19,275 Posts
Just...Had...To...Say...That...Didn't You....

Oh the humanity!...
Because you insist...

The mighty 1999 Buell X1 Lightning Factory Special Edition Carbon Fiber Extreme, 173 of only 250 made. Employs a special carbon fiber using a blue thread manufactured by Hans (Debotech). This is not your father's Sportster. 101 bhp and 90 ft-lbs torque from this 1203 cc twin.

1999 Buell X1 Lightning Carbon Fiber Extreme

You know? It just never gets old.

·
Registered
19,275 Posts
No. I'm writing this from 'the other side' :thumbup:

How's the house, you got it fixed back up after leaving the bath running? Say hi to that wonderful lady of yours :thumbup:
Took 6 months to make repairs ($70k from insurance company). But Debi got to redo most everything the way she wanted it done so she's happy.

·
Registered
19,275 Posts
Remember the late night discussions in the chat room? We'd get lickered up and talk smack. I got so drunk one night I woke up the next morning and realized I won $1000 leather pants and jacket on eBay. Didn't even remember bidding.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.