Kawasaki World banner
221 - 240 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
25,373 Posts
🚑 🚑 ...HEY!!
>> Anybody got that 📞800#📞 to call if your erection lasts more than 4 hours??
It's been about a week, & I'm starting to worry...
:eek::eek::eek:

...It's getting difficult to explain to friends at my gym...

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Great times! Knee didn't you ride a 90cc Kawi that was just a little faster than GO.001's 12?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I remember Go having to step on the footpeg of the bike while on the kickstand just to be able to get on the bike. Once he was rolling though this flatlander struggled to keep up with just about anybody.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Think I did 2 org rallies in 03 BH, Deals Gap, 3 in 04 BH, Vermont, Deals Gap....Some great memories.... Remember being in the POINT beer ZONE around Midnight at Deals Gap in 04 and GreenMamba1 started lighting fireworks.....:devilish::p Man, I miss riding out West!! Haven’t been out west since 2004.....16 years.....crazy.

·
Registered
19,271 Posts
Was it DG '04 that Vozzie wadded his flat black 12?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Think I did 2 org rallies in 03 BH, Deals Gap, 3 in 04 BH, Vermont, Deals Gap....Some great memories.... Remember being in the POINT beer ZONE around Midnight at Deals Gap in 04 and GreenMamba1 started lighting fireworks.....:devilish::p Man, I miss riding out West!! Haven’t been out west since 2004.....16 years.....crazy.
We had some good rides. :cool: I have a memory of you on a bar stool and a split rail fence?? :p

·
Registered
25,373 Posts
I am officially filing a complaint about the photoshopped pictures included in this thread that have been purposefully altered to make me look short, fat, & drunk!!

In addition, I'm including a pic which shows the true family character of the DG Rally in '07...
Me posing with my little guy before heading out trying to keep summa you bastards out of jail!!
(I'm the one in the black jacket.)

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Shoe

221 - 240 of 271 Posts