Kawasaki World banner
281 - 293 of 293 Posts

· Registered
18,752 Posts
Still living South of the Mall....it's been a while. I'm still in my same house.
The wife and I have both avoided the Covid even though she works in the Lab at the hospital and it's been a pretty grueling year. Bought myself a new Thruxton TFC after having both shoulders replaced...figured I deserved something.;) View attachment 17386
Nice!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,530 Posts
Been too long since anyone responded to this post, so I'll jump in. Hope all are well. I'm still riding a 2012 ZX14r, and a 2018 Goldwing. Almost purchased a 2018 VMAX, but it sold before I could commit. Thinking hard about a 2013 retirement, and will likely head north (Montana?) if I do. Take care all! Jeff / Blitz... if I work my way north, let's get together for a ride!

· Registered
4,487 Posts
Been too long since anyone responded to this post, so I'll jump in. Hope all are well. I'm still riding a 2012 ZX14r, and a 2018 Goldwing. Almost purchased a 2018 VMAX, but it sold before I could commit. Thinking hard about a 2013 retirement, and will likely head north (Montana?) if I do. Take care all! Jeff / Blitz... if I work my way north, let's get together for a ride!
That's a deal....good to hear from ya. Still have my ZRX, bought a Thruxton TFC after shoulder replacement and have the trusty KLR.

· Registered
4,487 Posts
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rolling

· Registered
16 Posts
Howdy my brothers! Haven't been out here in some time, glad to see this old thread is still kicking.

I sold the Duc 999R and the XL650R so just have my original owner, 220MPH speedo 2000 12R in the stable. Only mod I have upcoming is I am having a custom 3D printed undertail/ECM storage piece done. Gonna send the fuel injectors down to FLA in a few months for cleaning and flow testing but other than that she is resting under her cover.

I keep thinking I am going to sell he some day but just can't bring myself to do it. Guess she'll be with me till I can't ride anymore. :)

Edit: Oh yeah, I remember that motorized bar stool. I rode that bitch like a rented mule that night IIRC. Or maybe I was drunk. Or both. LOL

· Registered
2,530 Posts
Howdy my brothers! Haven't been out here in some time, glad to see this old thread is still kicking.

I sold the Duc 999R and the XL650R so just have my original owner, 220MPH speedo 2000 12R in the stable. Only mod I have upcoming is I am having a custom 3D printed undertail/ECM storage piece done. Gonna send the fuel injectors down to FLA in a few months for cleaning and flow testing but other than that she is resting under her cover.

I keep thinking I am going to sell he some day but just can't bring myself to do it. Guess she'll be with me till I can't ride anymore. :)

Edit: Oh yeah, I remember that motorized bar stool. I rode that bitch like a rented mule that night IIRC. Or maybe I was drunk. Or both. LOL

That "motorized bar stool" was a damn death trap! :) I've hammered sportbikes, motocross bikes, etc, but I was timid on the bar stool! Was wishing for full gear.:oops:

281 - 293 of 293 Posts