Kawasaki World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you all coming to College Station this weekend???? Just thought I would check... Sprint racing on Sunday.... 1000 GSXR running good....

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Rich, I plan to try. Either that or I'm going to Swan to watch the motocross. More than likely I'll make a quick trip to CS (weather pending of course...).

Will you have your dyno sheets with ya? Did you get an A/F curve with and without NOS? If so, I'd like to have a look if you have them with you. I'm about ready to order.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the dyno sheets are in the trailer from last time I took them... That or I have lost them... Was looking for the the other day.... But I have something better....
Go here and download the runviewer.... I will email you the file of the run... You can open it with the runviewer and have all the info.... Air/fuel and all......... I need your email addy though... I have it just have to find it.......

http://www.powercommander.com/viewer.shtml

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent the NOS run to ya......

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vinnie on the right side of the screen the is a button that says none..... Push it and a chart will pop up... Then select air/fuel.....

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Cool! Thanks again. Looks like that A/F ratio is getting up there. Any thoughts as to what is too high? This has been my concern with NOS, and maybe it doesn't matter as long as you don't do repeated blasts. Looks like the A/F ratio is approaching 17 at one point. Have you considered richening up your mix just slightly? Or are you already running a little rich without NOS? Questions, questions!!!

Thanks for the help Richard.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It gets in the 16's in the lower rpms but drops back to 14's in the upper rpms..... I don't know too high or low... To me 16 would be a bit high.... But thats also sitting still on a dyno..... But 14's in the upper is fine in my opinion..... I am not an expert but 14 doesn't scare me....

·
Registered
561 Posts
Better late than never... Melissa and I are headed down 1st thing in the morning, should be there by lunchtime... See you guys there...

BOB-- let me in on the group ride.... Im getting rather tired of teh same old " stunt bike " group that I have been riding with, that scene is getting alitttle too much attention right now..
:roll:
Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts