Kawasaki World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haven't been on for a while. looking for those photos of the gear indicator install you had sent me a while back.. thanx in advance..

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
Wylde-man, I think this is what you're looking for:

It's not clear in this pic but that green wire needs to spliced into the yellow wire:

I have since gone back and hard-wired/soldered all the connections together however I never had a problem using the piggyback clips.
How are your other projects and family? We're doing well:

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
all is just about back to normal. Sandy kicked our ass! starting to get a little seasonal and its about time to break out the 12, got a battery and new PP3s about to go on and ive had the gear indicator sitting for so long so I might as well do it too. haven't wrenched for so long. that's a beautiful family ya got there brother. I will be on more often now. miss my brothers, and want to thank the onces that showed support during a bad time. you guys know who you are. and the bourbon was just what the dr. ordered! lol thanx Zum
edit nevermind found the old thread!

BTW what is the color coding connections which color on the unit get connected to the bike?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
all is just about back to normal. Sandy kicked our ass! starting to get a little seasonal and its about time to break out the 12, got a battery and new PP3s about to go on and ive had the gear indicator sitting for so long so I might as well do it too. haven't wrenched for so long. that's a beautiful family ya got there brother. I will be on more often now. miss my brothers, and want to thank the onces that showed support during a bad time. you guys know who you are. and the bourbon was just what the dr. ordered! lol thanx Zum
edit nevermind found the old thread!

BTW what is the color coding connections which color on the unit get connected to the bike?
Great to see you back on your feet Wylde , the bike is looking awesome too !! :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts