Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of the new ZX6RR?? Besides color I think it's the best looking bike Kawasaki has in the line up. I think it will be a killer track bike . Just wondering how you like it and how you think it will stack up against the likes of an R6. If I come into some money my dealer has saved me one of only two that he gets of the ZX6RR.
Also..would you concider going from the R6 to team green??
and one more thing.....GET A 12!! :lol:

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Although Kawasaki racing color is Green..I think black or silver would look sweet.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I like the 6RR if I had the extra cash I would love to get one... Silver is the color of choice!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Is it not true that the RR only comes in the racing green.... the other colors are for the R?

·
Registered
412 Posts
I've heard one MAYBE two per dealer , depends on there turn over , as for what I think, I think this will be a great time for Kawasaki to SHINE :D
ever since I started riding I've been a Kaw. fan and owner of many. For the past 7 or so years Kaw. has done VERY little with the race bikes(ZX-6,ZX-7) while others have kicked ass, and just like EVERY new year I hope that this is the one :D then :cry: , so here it is again( a new year ) and I'm ready to see some ASS KICKIN :shock: , as far as color I could give a rats ass if it was pink(well maybe) but I doooo love that old Kaw. green, that was a GREAT start for this new year from Kawasaki :D , just wish the 750 got an upgrade.

KAWASAKI... LET THE ASS KICKIN BEGIN!!!! 8)

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dealer told me definately only two ZX6RR's per dealer. The price is only $400.00 more than the 636. I am going to own won of those if I get this damn house deal over with. Won't that look sweet....an 02 PMB and an 03 RR parked side by side.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
The New 6RR

I traded in my 2000 ZX-6R for my 12R and really loved the bike. It was one of those things where at the time I rode around a lot with a passenger so a 600 just wasn't cutting it so I traded it in for the other bike I really wanted (the Green 01' 12R). It had a lot of power and I thought it looked sweet. You want to talk about comfy, this thing was the bomb :!:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hmmmm,
The new Kawi sixxers are definitely nice and I hope they handle as good as they look. At this point I have no idea whether the handling would be comparable to an R6 or Gixx 600. Historically Kawi 600's have been accused of having "heavy" or "numb" handling traits. I am sure that Kawasaki wants to lose that image in a hurry. I honestly don't put too much weight on comments from bike reviews, because they tend to be done on the track by guys who can ride WAY beyond my abilities.
I buy what suits my needs the best and will make me grin everytime I see it in the garage!
There are so many great bikes coming out this year it would be a tough call. If I had to pick just one bike at this point I think it would have to be the new Gixx 1k. I would love to have some serious HP, but I love the corners and I think that is probably the best compromise. Then again that new Black R6 with red flames is SWEET too!

I think a new bike is going to be on my "to do" list for '04. Too much other stuff going on in '03. Hopefully the ZX-10r will be a reality by then!!

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I keep picturing a 12R engine shoved into that RR chasis.....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!! :D

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
The RR look's wicked for a 600, Did ya see the all new Z1000?

Kawi's back and they started there comeback with the ZX12R but people have'nt noticed yet. Just wait till Bike Week :lol: Kawi's gonna rule the roost for some time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts