Kawasaki World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
4,208 Posts
only if you give the police discount.......On The Arm......lol

·
4,208 Posts
give ya a pba cad?????hmmm how bout a jr detective sheild????

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mark,

I am beginning to think you will have that Buell for a very long time. You might put it on a stand and put it in the living room as a seat for watching MC racing on TV. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good idea, "Off Duty." But, I'd probably get liquored up and start it in the house. That won't go over good with Debi.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I thought that was the idea, haven't you seen Cheech and Chong's next movie. All you need is an extension for your exhaust running out the window into your neighbors flowers. It would be a good way to get liquored up and still get a feel for the bike, while staying safe. :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it possible to soak up a DWI while riding it in the house?

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
You can get your ass locked up in Jersey for not separating your trash properly. :roll:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had a friend get a DWI driving/operating one of those parking lot vacuum trucks at 4 am in a mall parking lot.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you are in your house who is going to check. Actually if it isn't moving you are not actually riding it. It's just a chair that makes noise. In TX you can't get a DWI on your property, but you can in a parking lot that the public has access to.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Arizona

I have heard that in some states you can get a DUI if the car is off and stopped but you have the keys with you in the car and you are in the drivers seat. Oh yeah, that counts for bicycles and electric wheelchairs as well if you are on the roadway when caught. Crazy, isnt it ?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
A what?? Sorry man...I feel your pain...

Hey, how the hell do you get that little image thing under your name anyway??

Still learning... :shock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts