Kawasaki World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, you know who you are! I don't mean to be an ass but could you keep the whoreing to one or two threads instead of in everything. It seems every time I come here lately, there is new posts in every thread of every forum from the same individuals. While I don't mind whoreing, (lord knows I've done it myself) it makes trying to read new replies to valuable posts and threads almost next to impossible without reading everything all the way through. I don't know if others have felt this way or not but I'm really getting frustrated.

Respectfully,
Sleepr

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
:oops: :oops: Bad Bam Brotheres...BAD !!!! :oops: :oops:

Sorry about that Sleepr, I try not to bastardize good threads

Complaint noted :wink:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all, now I'm off to the ignore thread to do some whoring, care to join in!

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Oh yeah!!

Oh yeah, the ignore thread(s)!!!

You will notice that the ignore threads keep getting moved over to the general discussion group. They keep getting created here and I keep moving them there, and round and round we go.

Pretty please with sugar on top, could we keep the ignore threads over there?

Thanks Much. Love and Kisses, Blitz. :mrgreen:

G

·
0 Posts
It's been annoying me also. I haven't been on here much lately so when
I check up it's kind of a pain to read so many page's of basically nothing.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Not a problem at all guys.

With the new forum, we are just making an effort to really try to keep things organized.

I have been switching back and forth, and to be honest, once I got mentally used to it, it works a lot better!

Just remember:

if you are selling something - buy & sell forum.
if you got a good joke - Jokes forum
if you just want to shoot the shit - general discussions forum
if you wanna bitch about a ticket or ask one of our LEO members a question - ask a cop forum

Its sort of like Home Depot. The 2x4's are in the lumber section, and the light bulbs are in the electrical section. Plants, in season, are in the garden section.... The hot little number I saw last week at Home Depot? Well she's on register #2. :lol:

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Very good points.

If you must post whore, then go to the General Discussion section and find the ignore thread. There is only one true ignore thread that was started by "sndnga" whore away there if you must :lol:

·
Registered
650 Posts
thank you, I thought I was the only one that was getting pissed off at that . I hate those one word posts...... :x

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I've just noticed when some posts a good technical question or whatever there are 3 or 4 good replys, then just a bunch of bullshit kidding and joking around. Hasn't been a whole lot of good info on here lately. The "Library" seems to have lost direction at the moment..

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Im with ya Sleepr and Jolt.......Im getting a little frustrated with it myself.....and you know what the funny part is........the number of posts dont go up if you "whore"....look at some of em, the first post by a "whore" on the thread is the same as all the posts the same "whore" makes....so....whats the point...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
ok ok.....

the point is you only add to your score when you post first time to a thread. that's why we had to hunt for new terf all the time.

I'm sure you've noticed all us hoes have ceased our attack on the boards.....

we just got caught up in a race, of sorts. i'm sure you can understand that.

forgive and forget.... :?:

got to admit some of that shit is pretty funny though... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
just a note, with every post you make your post count changes on all previous posts to your currnet number. Same with changing your
signature line and avatar. Make a change, and all your posts change to
your current selections. Just some of the features of the new board.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts