Kawasaki World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting together a list of those who WOULD ATTEND if Mr G can put together a school in the Shreeveport/Dallas/Houston area.

You would use YOUR bike, leathers, helmet etc; deposits would be required before final confirmation of the 2 day class, and it would prob be during the week(M-F) although I am just guessing here. We'd have to fit the school into Ricky's busy schedule.

Bob, Steve, Vince, Charles, Ken, Chris, EZ, DJ, Smitty, Joey, Alan, others...??????? We ought to be able to get 8 students without too much trouble, eh? I know that a bunch of you are pro’s and don’t need instruction, but I sure do.

Please email me with a confirmation of your serious interest and we'll see if we can arrange something. Ricky is likely to be at the Oct, 19/20 Texas Shootout at HRP so we can talk to him then.

Thanks,
Karl
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want in :D :) :D But why not on a weekend? And how much would it be seeing that we bring are our stuff and at what track? Gilliam, LA gets my vote for track to attend. Let me know more info and I will get some more guys from Arkansas to come and play.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chance said:
I want in :D :) :D But why not on a weekend? And how much would it be seeing that we bring are our stuff and at what track? Gilliam, LA gets my vote for track to attend. Let me know more info and I will get some more guys from Arkansas to come and play.
Chance,
maybe he could do it on a weekend, but usually tracks have events scheduled.

I don't know what Rickey will charge, but generally you get what you pay for.

Likewise, I don't know what track; RG may have a preference. Houston has a GREAT track, but I am sure it is expensive to rent. Red River is also an excellent track and i'll bet MUCH cheaper. I know nothing of Gilliam.

If you are serious, pls send me an email w/yr ph number. I'd like to get a 1st cut of serious interest before putting this officially in front of RG
Thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
[quote="entropy2
Likewise, I don't know what track; RG may have a preference. Houston has a GREAT track, but I am sure it is expensive to rent. Red River is also an excellent track and i'll bet MUCH cheaper. I know nothing of Gilliam.
Thanks[/quote]
Karl, RRR is Gilliam. Some call it RRR, some call it Gilliam.......
I can check on how much to rent it for a day if you want me to.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Charles,
I don't know how I could have forgotten that RRR is within greater metropolitan Gilliam ;)

If you would be so kind as to see how much they charge I would much appreciate it.

See you at the Shootout,

Thx
Karl

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok her it is guys

We are coming to Houston Texas in 2003
Were coming to Virginia
Were coming to Rockingham
Were coming to Ohio
Were coming to Fla.
as well as the cities we already had on the schedule like
Atlanta
Atco Nj
Chicago

So there it is guys lets get signed up, if we don't get enough signed up you can't say we didn't try.

Check out the schedule on the site (www.dougfoley.com)
or call 1800-485-4746

1 - 10 of 10 Posts