Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,Just thought Id post some pics of my project.Im almost finished hopefully will be done in the next few months.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a streetbike running on pump gas and Its not going to be a monster motor only running 14-15psi so its not gong to have 500hp.Probably only high 200 low 300hp.So I hope it goes anywhere in the low 8's.Low 8's are .30's or lower.It will probably be faster than that but I like to stay conserative and be happliy supprised than terribly disappointed think'n it will run 7's.ANd Im fat so maybe high 8's.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Its a streetbike running on pump gas and Its not going to be a monster motor only running 14-15psi so its not gong to have 500hp.Probably only high 200 low 300hp.So I hope it goes anywhere in the low 8's.Low 8's are .30's or lower.It will probably be faster than that but I like to stay conserative and be happliy supprised than terribly disappointed think'n it will run 7's.ANd Im fat so maybe high 8's.
It`s all gonna depend on how to get it to hook up....Do you need a Multi Stage??? But I`m sure you`ve figured all that into this already...I just put one of those Shinko Hook Up tires on my 69" street bike....Works excellent....:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
that chassis needs a slick n bar setup. awesome project so far

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
no rear suspension is going to hurt it if it doesnt get a slick....
mines a street bike too :D kinda...
what size turbo is that?
low cr pistons?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks amazing. Is your right foot gonna burn up with the pipe blasting right onto it?
Thanks, It will get a little hot.....

Im fine with no suspension.I was riding this for 20yrs with struts.

Its a GT30 turbo. .62ar exh/70mm compressor.
Yes it has 2mm 9.7comp pistons.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Thanks, It will get a little hot.....

Im fine with no suspension.I was riding this for 20yrs with struts.

Its a GT30 turbo. .62ar exh/70mm compressor.
Yes it has 2mm 9.7comp pistons.
where have I seen that bike before? it's been my screen saver for a few months

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
where have I seen that bike before? it's been my screen saver for a few months
I dont know but when you figure it out let me know. Ive posted it in the ZRXOA site and I think thats it. I sold it a few years back to a guy from Virginia or Indinia or somewhere around there.I put a N/A motor in it before I sold it,I still have the turbo motor sitting on the shelf.But would be interested to find out where youve seen it before.

Thanks for all the compliments,its not quite finished but will be very soon.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
That thing ain't no 12 man...that thing is a pure, mean looking missile. Wow. Looks bad-a$$.:crazyloco:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
looks great even at 14 psi it should make good power with that turbo.it will have a ton of volume for that size engine

1 - 20 of 24 Posts