I'm starting to get pissed concerning some of the quality control issues I've had on the ZX12 (or more appropriately the dealer that set it up):
1) Bottom battery case cover screw missing and stripped, 1 loose.
2) Tank lower swivel bolt loose and ready to fall out.
3) Numerous rattles - most of which were from the tin cover on the gas tank.
4) Right front turn signal fell off this weekend while washing bike (it appears that the screw on the support bracket was never tightened and that it was just the rubber boot holding it in)
5) None of the Uni-link grease fittings had been touched.
Now I have pretty much decided that the dealer I bought it from and/or the setup person didn't give a crap, but has anybody else been experiencing this kind of b.s.?
I'm sort of a perfectionist and this is really starting to piss me off and make me wonder what else wasn't done right....