Kawasaki World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had some entertainment this weekend... Everything from my fatass riding a unicycle to pitbike stoppies.. Yes I can do one wheel just not on a motorcycle as I lack skills :lol: .. The green scooter is John Weems a SV racer and the Ugly ass scooter is Troy Green a Yamaha racer R1 and R6.. And bicycle stoppies... :lol: Don't know who the chick was....

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Troy was getting ready to do a one handed scooter stoppie in that one pic and about crashed into the side of the truck :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More pics Mono... This is me showing what mono is really about... :lol: :lol: :lol: MAB that unicycle skills..... :lol:

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Love the bright colors...Green scoot is cool but whats this orange I see....whoooooooooooooa!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Hey Rich, wanted to say thanks for the hospitality! Had a good time. Hope Shane gets that bike up and running again soon! Oh, and I woulda let him take the 12 out for his last race, but didn't want him to have an unfair advantage! :wink:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm glad you guys come down.... They beat on me all the time about the 12 being a boat... :lol: :lol: If he took it out with the weekend he had it wouldn't be so pretty.... I am going to bring the 12 to Cresson and try to ride some... You should come up if not to far...... Oh and hey look what I got..... I would have to say what an awesome looking green 12...... :lol:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
recognize that?????????????????

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forgot to put this with pitbike fun...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Didn't know I had that did you..... I should have moved the jacket and it would have been a great shot..... :D

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Most agreeable! Hey Richard, Next time you go to VIR, can I hang out with you guys?

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
They should ride a 12 equipped with the 180/55 ZR 17 sometime. It doesn't feel like a boat anymore, to me anyways.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wish I could get to VIR to hangout with you guys...... And I agree with the 180 feels 1000 times lighter....

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Might get boring without me... :lol: :lol: :lol: Actually I surprised I haven't been kicked out...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts