Kawasaki World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there some Aussies on this board. I'm coming over next month with a couple of mates to watch the great race.
My question is how long does it take to drive from Sydney to Bathurst.

Thanks in advance

Paul. :D :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Depends

About 2.5 hours by car.
2 by bike :evil:

Tomas

If you are coming back to Sydney immediately after the race it will take 4 hours. :(

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tomas, We are not returning till Monday, thought the traffic might be hideous. :)

Paul.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
I'm jealous as hell! I always wanted to go to the 'Land DownUnder. Have a Vegemite sandwich for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had to edit this.... now I'm really jealous.... I like to visit New Zealand too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Go for it.

:D Changer,
You shouyld get yourself down under. New Zealand and Oz are both a must. The roads in NZ are generally better thatn Oz, and the countryside is very similar to Montana. Oz is a lot bigger and hence a lot more to see. :)

Tomas

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh, come on down Changer, I'll shout you a beer might even lend you my 12 so you can check out some of the best motorcycling roads anywhere.
Oh and Marmite is better than Vegemite! :D :) 8) :lol: :roll:

Paul.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Well thanks guys for the kind invite. The wife and I need to make some vacation plans.... which never seem to work out. :( But the land down under and NZ are on top of the list of places we need to visit someday. We just got to get our acts together and as we say in the south.... Get'her Done! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts