Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll he had the lead again and bit the dust.... Everytime Steve comes down we bite the dust.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Just joking Steve we like having you come out.... Just coincedence... But anyway had the lead and bit it again... Heres before and after pics.... Tore the subfrome off at the main frame..Only the wiring harness and power commander held it together.... See for youself... Look at frame tabs... Yes we are planning on fixing the frame tabs welding and putting it back together... Doubt it will be by the GNF at Road Atlanta like we planned to do though...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well he was... :lol: :lol: :lol: Actually came thru it without breaking anything.... But we are having the same trouble the last three times... Need to work out a small problem... I think its front springs need to be more aggressive(stiffer) and others think its too aggressive of a swingarm angle.... It only happens in long fast sweepers turns.... Its awesome the rest of the time in the shorter quicker turns such as s's and stuff....

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OH forgot to mention Colin Edwards was also there this weekend in Cresson also..... Led the parade lap....

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a Tiforce.... Titanium... Lighter than hell can hold it with 2 fingers can and all.... I was told around 4 pounds or a hair more... Don't know if correct but I have lifted it and never lifted a lighter one yet...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you see the first couple pics when it was new??? :lol: Thats the breaks of racing litterally... Least he was in first when he went down....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts