Kawasaki World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help. does anyone know where i can get a used or new radiator for my 01 ZX12r? Help! I order one but its the wrong one (twice) and I'm getting frustrated. Also, Can i use a radiator from 00 or 02 on the 01?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ok are you shure the bike isn't plated,if you know what i mean,titles says 2000 but has a 2002 or newer frame,do you have 1 fan or 2 I know 2000 & 2001 are the same radiator 02-06 are the same

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Blackbassmaster. I tried ebay but they sent me a radiator that doesn't fit nor does is it even similar. I do have a 2001, but I ordered the manual and kaw sent me one for 2000. Also, I called a couple of spots and they claim the radiator is on backorder from KAW. Is there a way to call Kaw directly to order?

Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
53 Posts
You must of got one of those radiators off ebay from hong kong or china and they sent you one for a zzr1200 or zxr1200 and not zx12r,I don't know of any direct # to kawi,but i would bet kawi is in no rush to make a radiator for a bike that didn't sell like crazy and they don't make anymore,go used from a motorcycle junkyard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks BlackBassmaster! yep, found one in the junkyard. I got it installed as well as a manual switch. my baby is up and running. I have noticed since the change that the bike produces a lot of heat up again my right leg. It wasn't doing that before. Any idea?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts