Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made 12 pass`s today. Have`nt raced since april.1st pass was 9.5 along with 2- 92`s and the 9.1 . Had some shit runs in there also.The time slip printer was fucked up for some runs.Guess which run would not print out on my runs..I do have the 9.2 run slips and a total of 11 slips...........stock wheel base 2012 zx14r..pc5,ct full system,guhl flash,strapped,middle hole,push button shift,40 toofer rear,u soft tire.89 shell gas.65 degrees.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why I don`t know but roughly 154 to 160.I can have the same 9,2 et but there can be 6 mph difference.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like the speed traps must have been playing up as well ?
I ask some pro racers and they said that is normal.A lot of variables change mph on the same et.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I ask some pro racers and they said that is normal.A lot of variables change mph on the same et.
I totally understand what you are saying , but not with 6 mph differences ?

The track must be unprept ? Did the mph pick up through the day/night as temp was going down ? , or was it erratic (meaning all over the place) ?
PS you did a champion effort in the first place but i just don't understand the mph difference , 2/3 mph yes but not 6 ?:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
That's some awesome times SWB... I hope to get there some day with my 12R. I'm sure that air shifter helps a bunch.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What I have is the Dale walker ps3 electric shifter .Yes it helps a whole lot trying to stay on this mean motherfucker . I feel like I`m in a rodger rabbit movie flappin in the wind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts