Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a few random bike parts/accessories for sale. All offers entertained:

1) 2002 ZX-9R rear seat cowl (Black). Came off the Black/Gold model, great condition, but used. The 9R was stolen from me, but I had the cowl off at the time. Will send pictures on request. Make an offer.

2) 2002 ZX-9R factory service manual, the bike thief didn't get that either. Will send pictures on request. Make an offer.

3) Clear face shield, that fits a Shoei RF-900 helmet. Slightly used (I bought a tinted face shield to replace the clear one). List price for a new clear face shield is 39.95, mine is/was used only a few times, and is virtually brand new. Make and offer.

4) Clear face shield, that fits a Shoei RF-1000 helmet. Slightly used (I bought a tinted face shield to replace the clear one). List price for a new clear face shield is 39.95, mine is/was used only a few times, and is virtually brand new. Make and offer.

5) 2002 ZX-12R stock chain guard, I replaced it with a rear tire hugger. Make an offer.

6) 2002 ZX-12R stock titanium exhaust, full system including header pipes. I went down on my 12R, and the insurance settlement got me an aftermarket exhaust system. No substantial damage to the stock pipe, other than a few scrapes on the Titanium canister (went down in grass/gravel). The system was replaced with 9K miles on the bike. Happy to send photos on request. Make an offer.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
want to shoot me some pics of that stock exhaust? i was thinking on gutting my stock system, but if I can pick up an extra one, i would like to gut it then swap it straight on my bike. If i don't like it, i still have my stock one to put back on.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'm looking to keep 50 in my pocket after shipping cost. Cover shipping, and it's yours for 50.00

jragates: "2002 ZX-9R rear seat cowl (Black) $50??"

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just got your message, give me a day and I'll get a few pics of the exhaust off to you.

Thanks for the interest...

By Hibs: "want to shoot me some pics of that stock exhaust? i was thinking on gutting my stock system, but if I can pick up an extra one, i would like to gut it then swap it straight on my bike. If i don't like it, i still have my stock one to put back on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts