Kawasaki World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted instructions on every forum on the old board, but the there is only a little room for the title and I can see how people may miss it.
If people tried to register before Sept 16 then you most likely got a confirmation email with a couple extra http's in it that points to the original address, not the www.zx-12r.org. The domain took a bit of time to transfer.

Bottom line: I have locked down all the EZboard forums on the old side. However perhaps I should open one up for questions like this.

If you were registered on the old EZboard forum you should first try your original login name here first. However follow the instructions below using "password" instead of your old one.
*** Some people did not get imported properly, if you try to login with your EZboard login username and "password" and it doesn't work. Just register as a new user. If you can not get your old username let me know what it was and I will help you. Thanks,

- Use your original EZboard login name with the password as "password" instead of your usual private password.
- Make sure you use a proper email address when you change your password to something more secure.
- When that is done you will be sent a confirmation email, your account will not be active until you click on the confirmation link in the email. Then you are good to go.

If you have any problems with this procedure, just email me with your login and preferred password at [email protected] but please try the procedures first and wait for the confirmation email. You will be temporarily logged out until you confirm the email.

Thanks and sorry for the hassles,

Easyrider

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/zx12ro/public_html/phpBB2/includes/template.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hope this helps Easy....I get it all the time

Jere

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
Also check out my sig line at the bottom...who's fishantler...it's not
in my profile....looks like a little data corruption in the transfer...

Jere

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
Easy, by the way...we're cool...we understand that it will take a little,
actually a lot, to work out the bugs...no big deal....

Thanks!

Jere

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

I added a few substitutions as a test in the forum database.

ie. a.s.s. = fishantler :lol:

I should remove them before he gets upset, he has been quite civil lately. Not that it makes up for stuff, but why make waves. :roll:

·
Registered
561 Posts
I made it through the storm and am ready to post-whore

:twisted:

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No problem, any time.

Dino, read the instructions in the thread above. Your standard password is no longer valid, you need to use the default "password" for getting in the first time. Then you change it.

I have posted this everywhere. If you can't get it, email me your username, password you want and a valid email. As per instructions above

1 - 16 of 16 Posts