Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the board. I just brought a left over 2001 12. great price. just one question I was looking for a slip on then i came across dennis kirk web site and they had a close out for RS 3 Oval Duplex Race Only Exhaust System. I brought it and i am awaiting for it to arrive. The one problem i have is they told me I lose my rear footpegs. Any way around this? Do they have kits or anything like that so I can keep my footpegs? Any help will be much appreciated :?: :?:

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Welcome Suntzuaow..
I think your screwed with that particular pipe. There are other companies that make high mount pipes that retain the foot peg but I didn't think Yosh was one. Maybe someone else on the site has done a mod for this..good luck.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
sorry dude...your screwed....

check her before all future planned mods and you'll be sure to get yo money worth :shock:

G

·
0 Posts
I bought the CF RS3 duplex system from Dennis Kirk. You do not have to loose the footpeg...If you use the hardware they send you, you wont have a rear right peg. You can use your original hardware to affix the pipe and retain the peg... I originally used their hardware and lost the peg until someone suggested I try the stock stuff and it works fine.

Doctor Green

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, received it in the mail. read the directions and it says to remove the rt turn signal. if i use the original hardware so i can keep the peg will i still keep my rt turn signal. it looks pretty close. and did you have any other clearence problems

1 - 8 of 8 Posts