Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how he's doing? Last I know he was facing a nasty divorce and might have had to sell his 12. Hell of a nice guy.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Nope...

I haven't heard anything about him in a long time. I have read several articles he wrote on mods over the last year and a half, and he has some good tips floating around out there.

I don't know him, but I certainly hope he's doing okay, wherever he is...

·
Registered
63 Posts
He probably has taken a hiatus on the 12, and isn't coming back? (for some time at least)

"She can have everything.........except for the bike!"

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
He did sell his 12. I bought his frame that the insurance company replaced when he low-sided his bike. You couldn't ask for a nicer guy in my opinion. He certainly didn't deserve the treatment he got from his ex-wife. I haven't heard from him in a while though. Last I knew, he bought a Yamaha Warrior ATV.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
He was definitely a great guy. That is too bad that a good guy like him has to go through a nasty divorce.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have to try his old e-mail addy and see what happens. I know he had lotsa neat firearms too. Was a reloader and shooting enthusiast like me. I hope he ended up with custody of his daughters, but I kinda doubt it.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Stentman sure was a wealth of useful info. I use to enjoy reading his posts, but just like alot of other guys on this sight, he got me modding more and more. 8)
Hope all goes well for him...

·
Registered
233 Posts
I remember those pictures of his leg..

Plus... I remember those pictures of his leg..

man those pics were nasty from his accident... poor bastard

pins and shit going thru it... I still got em somewhere...

Don't ask..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts