Kawasaki World banner
61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I just bums me out beyond words that the new oem parts are drying up for the 12r. I hate myself for selling my mint A1 to a guy I went to grade school with.
He fucked it up. People use to ask me how I like my new red bike. They would absolutely lose it when I showed them it was 20 years old and almost 60k miles on the frame and 12 k on the 03 engine that I bought brand new.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
I just bums me out beyond words that the new oem parts are drying up for the 12r. I hate myself for selling my mint A1 to a guy I went to grade school with.
He fucked it up. People use to ask me how I like my new red bike. They would absolutely lose it when I showed them it was 20 years old and almost 60k miles on the frame and 12 k on the 03 engine that I bought brand new.
Totally agree with you mark.don't know what's worse,seeing a bike that you put so much tlc into,trashed when you sold it.that would bug me.
I did read in a bike magazine that Honda have started production of parts for the RC30 after owner/clubs got together and made them aware of such demand.would be nice if Kawasaki done the same

61 - 62 of 62 Posts