Kawasaki World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
I have never personally run it YET Keyword..... I let a buddy run it a few time one night who had never ridden it before as he is a Roadracer not a drag racer.... On the third pass he ran a 9.79 @ 153 MPH... He had traction problems on the passes.... After the third pass we could pull the clutch in ALL the way and the bike kept trying to pull... Smoked the clutch plates and warped the steels thus ending the life of my stock clutch... I replaced it with the Muzzy setup but we haven't been back yet..... I will run it the day I hit 220 pounds.... Its my diet goal to work towards... The reward at the end of my diet...... Started at 377 pounds down to 270 to 275 range.... And hanging there dammit.... Need to change my diet or start exercising......

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Its called diet motivation... I want to rip the 12 BAD......

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
I weighed 15 lbs at birth. After being circumcised, I weighed 8 lbs.

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Gheng specified, "Good afternoon, friend." I specified, "Good afternoon. How are you?"

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Thanxxx for the tranlation... I can speak drunkenese But not russian... :lol:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
No haven't heard of fastlane????? But I love that bike... Will it be on again???

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
It's a series on Fox on wednesdays. They did't ride that one but they had so nice bikes in it... Im sure you can catch a re-run later on..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts