Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met the Boys uptown and went for a blast in some real nice twisties!!!...They went easy on me since my 12 is slammed being that I scraped my sneaker in a turn!!!...Next time we will get together earlier in the day and go for a nice long ride!!!

Tainui, you were floating those power wheelies nice!!!
EP, your bike looks better in person...I think you need to buy another 12 for everyday riding and use the '00 for shows!!!

CrotchRocket

·
Registered
464 Posts
THOSE 2 GUYS

ALIEN HERE

I HEAR TAINUI RIDES LIKE A GIRL... AND THAT EPSTEIN GUY... WELL HE'S IN IT FOR THE LOOKS AND GLORY...

:D :) :( :eek: :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x :p :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :?: :!: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen:
:D :) :( :eek: :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x :p :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :?: :!: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen:

JUST KIDDING BOYZ!! THEY BOTH RIDE GREAT!

ALIEN OUT

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
It's fun meeting up with 12 rider's. Good to hear you all hooked up :)

·
4,208 Posts
LOW .....LOW........no Crotchrockets bike is more like SLAMMMMED.....Ants Duck when Crotch :lol: rides by.......and as for the decibel level......Lets just say it sounds more like a true big block than a simple 12.......We had a Blast ....Crotch is great people and definitely knows how to go fast ..........His rolling power burnouts were a sight to be seen......SWEEEET.........Unfortunately I couldn't ride Hard or fast due to a dissapearing front brake lever....Which I am going to bleed and diagnos today ......Hopefully its something simple yet malicious as someone opening up my bleeder at the car and motorcycle show I went to ....and hehe won a trophy....which it does look like........Other than that Its was a Blast .......Oh yeah we went up to the Kentsico Damn in Vallhalla.......If ya come up Voz and wannna have a beer drop me a line........Brian....

·
4,208 Posts
dud ewe hit em all.....all the way to pt jervis......Armont Chappaqua...alll great ....HOOOOLIGANS HOOLIGANS???????LOOk who's talkin the man who doesnt just pass you with Authority .....but does it on one Wheel!!!!!!!

Hey MONO ya get yer mail I sent??

·
4,208 Posts
Ghengis u better show at teh second annual VT ride this year and not be MIA.....Bikes on the beach ....lets see........Nope...lol....but on Long island they are with a permit during certain months...

·
Registered
649 Posts
Gonna be back to N.Y. in the spring for a family reunion. Hopefully will leave a week early and take the 12. Should have the toybox trailer by then. :D

·
4,208 Posts
Dude the you must shout us out........and that goes for anyone who comes up to the tri state area.......we're always up for riding....hey can ya fit a nice texas sized blonde in that toybox trailer for me>?????

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
EP, I was tired this morning at work!!!...Only got 3 hours sleep...

When your ready to get the Billet Basket my offer still stands to install it for you!!!...Then I will show you how to do those Rolling Burnouts!!!...Next time I'll take out the baffle and crank it up in front of your house!!! :lol: That should get your neighbors to think fond of you :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a good time blasting around with you guys!!!...Looking forward to doing it again!!!...Hey looks like summer is back!!!

CrotchRocket

·
Registered
464 Posts
OH GREAT SIR UP THE NEIGHBORS

ALIEN HERE

GREAT IDEA STIR UP THE NEW ROCKIANS!
NEIGHBORS WOULD LOVE YA C.R.

I WANT TO GO RIDING WITH EPS, C.R. AND TAI.... ME HAVE NO BIKE WHEN UP NORTH :(

CROTCHROCKET WOULD NOT LEND ME A BIKE TO ROMP ON HE SAID I WAS TOO FAT! AND THAT HURT MY FEELINGS...

BUT I AM NOT BITTER :D

ALIEN OUT

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Epstein....those one wheel over takings were total accidental. The awesome Micron equiped 12R would just launch uncontrolably. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Got your mail dude and going to return..thanks.. :)

·
4,208 Posts
just say when and where i'll try to make the trip as well as Tainui

1 - 20 of 20 Posts