Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is your right hand side lower cowling damaged because of Roy (who has over $30k in his perfect 12), and it makes your eyes water everytime you look at your damaged 12? And, can you not sleep at night or have one minute's peace until your new parts arrive? Are you having to get liquored up every night just to get your mind off of your injured 12? Well I DO!! Hey, now that I think about it, I was on my way to meet Roy when my damn front fender fell on the tire and cracked the fender in four places. Roy is a black cat, bad luck Bammer!

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
So you are saying its Roy's fault cause he needs to mow the yard so you won't crash????? Weeds so tall they took down a 12 like a lion taking down a zebra????? Is that it... That has lawsuit all over it unless Roy donates the part off his 12.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Just think you keep breaking parts and buy green ones eveytime you break something by mid next week you'll be on a faster green one.... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Richard, I'm saving the scuffed up silver parts to paint them green as a set. Well, actually I made that up.

Hey Mark-PMB, Roy IS a bad seed. BTW, I wonder what he bought today and told Kelly he got the money by selling parts on Ebay.

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, here are some pics of the damaged caused by Roy. It's all his fault. I'm gonna sue. Mark-PMB is gonna sue him too. If you want to sue Roy too, please feel free. He is very rich and has put over $80k in his 12.
Sorry for the pop ups when you ping the link below.

http://members.tripod.com/mlsanger/id111.htm

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
We should take some pics of the moat to go with the evidence file.

Should have took a pic with the pushed in cowling, it looked worse
on the bike.....

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Iv'e got just the perfect deal for ya Markcbxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I have one slightly used PMB right side fairing. You can have it...anything to keep you from that snot green, that Richards trying to talk ya into. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Hey I can fix that bracket for 80 bucks or so... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Mark-PMB, Rockefeller's been calling every 5 minutes and sucking up to me thinking I won't sue. He says stuff like:

"You're so big!"
"You're so smart."
"I can't wait until we go to Daytona, we'll have so much fun. You don't need to bring any money, ol' Roy here's got ya covered."
"I'll make sure Chris will have a bunch of Pabsts waiting on ya when we get there."
"That's a good looking Buell you have. If you can't sell it, I'll give ya $40k for it, right now."
"My wife and kids like you more than me. You can have them if you like."
"I'll come over and put on your undertail for ya."

It's getting sickening.

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Richard, I really appreciate your offer, but, I bought a new one for 8 bucks. :shock:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
misty rain... hard to keep that 180 horses on the road on that teency contact patch in that crap!!! :?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts