Kawasaki World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
I have some that I had custom made for me by an outfit called Dunstan Graffix. I dealt with them strictly via email. They went through many many revisions with me so I could just what I wanted. Very patient and very good to work with. :mfclap:

He/They are a regular seller of wheel stripes and graphics on ebay - that's how I found them. I just wanted something a little different than what I saw offered. Seems like the price was around $20 or so. The guy I dealt with is named Bill. I emailed him using this address: [email protected]

I have a .jpg of the stripe saved on my computer's desktop, but I don't know how to upload it here. :puzzled: Any guidance would be appreciated.

·
Registered
187 Posts
get on ebay & type "kawasaki rim stripe" there's a pretty good size selection the purple rim stripe would look pretty good & match the purple bottom half of the 12.they also have several shades of green but couldn't tell which one comes close to the kawi candy green which is what Im looking for.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
get on ebay & type "kawasaki rim stripe" there's a pretty good size selection the purple rim stripe would look pretty good & match the purple bottom half of the 12.they also have several shades of green but couldn't tell which one comes close to the kawi candy green which is what Im looking for.
i was thinking the same thing on the purple becuase of the green being so hard to match

1 - 5 of 5 Posts