Kawasaki World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
I ran my Dunslop till the cords showed, not intentionally though.
They just came through a little faster than I thought they would :shock:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Larry Denning is one of our local guys in KC area. Known him a couple years now... Normally ride yammies.... Someone told me he was they highest paid contengency money of all time for yammie last year... Don't know if its true or not but all he does is race.... Thats it....

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't say it had anything to do with us... But Pirellis are in limelight again....

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
I can tell you this, a Dunslop 200 that is starting to show the wear bars is good for 2 burnouts and 513 miles, if you really baby it.

Trust me on this one.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
put more attention on the chicks Rich!!! dammit man!!!!!

anyway i was just funnin ya! lighten up. ps: did ya bang her yet? :p

Blitz,
its kinda kool to pop that baby sometimes...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Put more attention on the chicks Rich!!! dammit man!!!!!

Thats my favorite sport..... If I had a full time designated driver I would be set... I don't drink anything if I have to drive...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
But I have fun... All these are bar quotes from somewhere...... Can't you imagine being out drinking???? I have fun.... Tonight is going to be a rough night...

Try to nail her or not.....
Found out she moving away in december :D :D :D :D So I will probably sneek in there b4 she goes....

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
I rode my second set of Michelin Pilot HPX's till the cords showed thru... Ya know, they get a little "squrilley" when ya turn up the volume on 'em like that! :shock: :shock:

Just had a new set fitted yesterday & threw in a new set of spark plugs while it was in there. It sure feels great to scrub in a new set! :D

GO 200

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your welcome... I'm just glad you like them everyone has different opinions.... I know they feel good on mine.... Steve thought they turned in too quick...

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
Mine had a Pirelli on the back when my friend owned it and it didn't last long, but then again, most tires don't on a 12.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts