Kawasaki World banner

Rumble Inports

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  tdk12r 
#1 ·
I just found out about these guys, a few days ago on this sit. This has to be the worst company in the world. I order a undertail for my ZX12R from then because I didn't know how to get the one from FSD that is post of this site. I order the part in July and and Its still not here. I had to got and by one from PARTS411, THANKS GUYS. I told then that I was going to report then to E-BAY and the siad go a head they want do anything to use because of you. You are just on of many... So I'm out of $, so if you don't want to get fuck do deal with them!!!!!!!!

#2 ·
Rumble

So you're saying they have your money and didn't send you an undertail?
Don't know about you, but for what they charge for an undertail, I'd have flown out there and choke the living shiite out of the first employee I saw.

#3 ·
Rumble

Onebad....you think they are considered over priced?? I ordered from them a year back for a number of items and found them to be pretty reasonable and decent to deal with.....
Just found that interesting.

#4 ·
I had order an undertail from them also but direct thru their website. It did also take some time. I called them and they were waiting for it to get painted. Took about 3-4 weeks. Then the license plate bracket was a plastic piece of crap that wouldnt fit US license plates. Threw the bracket in the trash and made my own. Undertail is nice even though you may have to wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.