Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its paint guys.... He'll slap you for calling it stickers... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Looks cool I wish I could afford to do it in the faster Green color...

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Your first clue to a quality paint job is the flow.

Look at the flow of the paint and reflection in the shadows.

See how the shadows flow off of the bars from behind, yet the tank still looks flawless?

A set of decals and a great paint job are a WORLD apart.

I'm a picky MF, and I must say the paint on that 12 is beacoup fine.

The flames are subtle, yet present.

Well executed paint job, and I still want to know the name of the guy who did it. He deserves credit here....

- Blitz

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Looks good, but what are all those scrape marks on the bottom???

Just kidding Safe! :wink: Were you able to salvage the lower? Hope so, with that cool paint job!

·
4,208 Posts
thumbs up

That is definitely one FINE Looking Machine SAFe..........Best of Luck with her.......Very tastefully done.........Brian

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Need To Call Hans

Real nice paint job!! One thing that would accent your bike is Hans carbon fiber air duct dovers and carbon ash tray. That would look sweet or tight orwhatever these kids are saying today. HAHA

·
Registered
561 Posts
First, thank you all for your kind words... I was alittle disapointed coming back from the track Sunday, after hearing a few people looking at the bike and taking, ahem, badly... anyways... Thank you.
Second, NO THEY ARE NOT STICKERS, Richard [email protected] BMW in
Richardson(Dallas) Tx did the work for me. (All while the bike was in the shop getting the clutch work done.) Funny note: I went over to see how he was coming along and noticed that he had taped the flames backwards on the tank and was just about to shoot the 1st color.. luck me? :lol: )
Lastly, I am working towards the Hans stuff ( Merry X-mas to me )

Be safe guys!

Steve

·
Registered
294 Posts
Very good lookin bike...I have another pic of it. I think this is yours, correct Safe? Blitz, you cease to amaze me, you sound exactly like my instructors when I was going to school to for custom paint jobs (Wyoming Technical Institute), it is truely a very clean paint job...I was thinking about that being one of my winter projects. Here is the pic

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Heres a bigger clearer pic.... What was somebody talking bad about it Steve????? That thing looks awesome.... I wish I could afford to do mine like it in Green...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts