Kawasaki World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) the kawasaki tent was demo riding them today in daytona..IMO it is a nice looking bike..but those green rims have got to go..just a bit too much green.the green remindes me of the green zx-rr in the moto gp..later..reddawg :oops:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Yeah, i was majorly disappointed when I saw the green '03 12R on Kawi's website. It would definately look better w/. black wheels. With that said...the black & gunmetal 12R is off da fawkin hook baby!

·
Registered
464 Posts
PING REDDAWG

ALIEN HERE

Hey buddy... You should have called man to say you were in the area... Let me know if you are going to be in town tommorow...

[email protected]

Drop me a line

ALIEN OUT

·
Registered
14 Posts
Whats the scoop on the GREEN, is it dull like the 98 ZX9, metallic like the 01?, from the pic's on the webpage, it looks electric green to me. Off topic, not to start any shit, but have any of ridden the GSXR1000? I had a chance to ride one this weekend, holy [email protected]#@$ crap!!!! Man that bike is a real animal, also very uncomfortable. That sucker will hoist it in 3rd no questions asked.

·
Registered
544 Posts
zx9rblue said:
Whats the scoop on the GREEN, is it dull like the 98 ZX9, metallic like the 01?, from the pic's on the webpage, it looks electric green to me. Off topic, not to start any shit, but have any of ridden the GSXR1000? I had a chance to ride one this weekend, holy [email protected]#@$ crap!!!! Man that bike is a real animal, also very uncomfortable. That sucker will hoist it in 3rd no questions asked.
lime green..the original kawasaki green... :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts