Kawasaki World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many folks visited the SBN forums, but SBN is no longer. Evidently Fred has had enough and shut down the site. The site did have its share off young nit-wits on there, but it was still a decent board. It was really active to. Shame that its going away....

·
Registered
561 Posts
Man, now THAT is a loss. Other than this site, that is where I spent my time! Anyway to reopen it? That Domain name should be put to use!
Grrrr..
owell

:?

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
This is a shame. It was one of my many 'stops' on the net.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Actually according to the person that was going to host Fred's new site, Fred changed his mind and said screw it. It was just to much hassle and time with minimal payback.
It does take a lot of time to supervise people and keep people from going ape on each other and ruining the forum.
It takes a long time to help people who are not good at reading instructions or are uncomfortable with computers to login and stay logged in. Either way from what I heard he is going to let it go, the problem with that is after putting that much time into something it is tough to see it go away.

Hopefully it will be back up, but until then feel free to let the Kawasaki fans know the that they are welcome over here.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
SBN is back up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts