Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Surely with the large group we have here, some have to have some bad ass cages as well as bad ass bikes. Lets share.

I'll start.

Certainly no bad ass tire smoking SS.

But you wouldn't believe the price.

I won this car from Snap-on tools last year.

Color choice, trim level, wheels, and tint all done by me.

Oh, and old trusty Dodge in the background.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Surely with the large group we have here, some have to have some bad ass cages as well as bad ass bikes. Lets share.

I'll start.

Certainly no bad ass tire smoking SS.

But you wouldn't believe the price.

I won this car from Snap-on tools last year.

Color choice, trim level, wheels, and tint all done by me.

Oh, and old trusty Dodge in the background.
normally.. I would be firmly in the "chevy hater" catagory.. But even I must admit.. that new camero.. is a NAUGHTY lookin' ride :thumbup::mfclap: am still trying to talk my wife into letting me get a green charger though.. to match my scooter

·
Registered
507 Posts
Here's my new baby.Only a couple of weeks old.

Here she is at the start of the customization.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's my new baby.Only a couple of weeks old.

I am two_wheel_mayhem on both 5th gen Camaro forums.

Most hate me there, because they are a bunch of smartass punks.

I kept telling them how their forum will end up if they keep bashing tech threads and popularizing "look at me" threads.

I also told them a year ago that their cars would break halfshafts if they got them to hook up on the drag strip and they called bullshit.

Well look now...:lol:

Anyways, my only complaint was the paint, but I had the front redone by a local body shop that doesn't use water based paint and it's way better.

So far after 4500 miles, my side gills and hood are rock-chip free but others have posted some horrible photos.

Is that a 1ss or a 2ss?

Black isn't my cup of tea, but it's comes from experience.

Suprisingly, the black looks awesome with the black rally stripes. Gives it a "ghost" stripe effect.

·
Registered
507 Posts
It's a 2SS/RS. LS3. The orange wasn't bright enough like Hugger. So I went with black. I had a Silverado SS in black and just loved it . True hard to maintain but it's not so bad on a smaller vehicle

I wasnt sure bout the stripes but they kinda grew on me.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Here's what I got...
Well actually, to start, the ride I bought my wife this last christmas. 2001 BMW 330xi, 5speed, AWD, 3.0L inline 6. It's fun year round.

My personal ride is a 1993 Mustang LX Coupe. I bought this car when I was 16, it was a 5.0/5speed, ex-nebraska state patrol car. I've had many many combo's in it, has gone as fast as low 11s N/A. I had it painted a few years ago and put it up in storage, but just recently it got pulled out of storage and I'm putting a stock 5.0/speed (with A/C!) back in it to make it back into a nice daily. Shooting for high 12s N/A with a low low budget mostly stock motor, and high 11s on a cheap 100 shot.

Here it was the first year I had it...

Back when it was running low 11s N/A...

...a few hours after being painted...

Much more to follow. It should be back together by August 1st, just haven't got any recent pics of it.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool Hibs!

I used to live and breathe for those fox body Cars too.

I've owned 2 1979s, an '81, an '83, an '85 coupe, a '90Gt, '91Gt convert, two different 93 GTs

Here's the one I sold to buy my ZX12, my track car, the last one to go....never looked back. It was the only Capri I ever had.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
heres my old beater. I tried building a fast car (240sx, LS1 and t56) and found it costs way too much for me. I sold the motor and tranny and bought my 12 to get my speed fix so i didn't need a fast car.

I paid $500 bucks for it, threw in some valve seals, ball joints, a new muffler, a big comfy seat, and tossed my hat up in the holder. P.S. I didn't apply the paint job, it's worse than it looks too.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Bought the G for my wife so I could get a Ducati. Bought the Z instead at half the cost and twice the fun.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 109 Posts