Kawasaki World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Silverbook that I have read 5 times now, and all it is doing is gathering dust.. but instead of just tossing it to the first taker.. how about this..first one gets it, yes.. but only if you agree to pass it to the next person, aaaaannndd these things arent exactly bound the best, so
A) when you get it, you must niether fold.. spindle.. nor mutilate said silver book !!! clean hands when you read it.. keep it away from the wee cherubs milling about, as well as the mutts.

B) if/when the binding falls apart, whoever has it, send it back to me, as I have a spiral binder that will give it some more life.. and then i can send it to the next eager set of eyes

I figure that way, as many as possible can at least SEE one..

anyone on board??? oh !! almost forgot.. It is free !! except the reciever pays shipping

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Hey man, I'll take it!

Where you at, Phoenix right? I'm down here for a week and a half still. No bike with me, but would love to come up and check yours out and grab that silver book!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Hey thats a heck of a deal. I still have one that has never been open around here someplace. Not sure where my original one that I opened is at anymore...

·
Registered
25,372 Posts
It's a must read for any Kawasaki fan, especially any ZX-12R owner...

·
Registered
1 Posts
silverbook

hi all, this book would be great to find, i have had my 2000 zx12 since 04 and never knew about this book. please pm me if one available, thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
What is the silver book? I have noticed it mentioned here but I haven't any idea what it is. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts