Kawasaki World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a art oval slip on, so i get it i put it on and it looks like shit i got a nice slip on hooked up to a round stock mide pipe the can is oval and it looks like dog shit at the conn point do they make just a after market midpipe so the slip on can look good :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :?: :?:

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
I run a Muzzy So. I wouldn't say it looks that bad. Back up, take a look from 10/15 ft. Sip your beverage. Walk up and look down on it from the top. :shock:
Take five or 6 steps back, sip your beverage again. Realize it doesn't look bad from 10/15 ft away. 8)
Start that bad boy up, and take it for a spin!! :D

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
When I had a Yosh oval slip on, on the 01, I to thought it looked like shit. Then I started the bike and loved the new sound. From a step backwards, it didn't look that bad either.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Well...

I run an Akra, so I can't help you at all, bro. Fits like a glove, looks better than Stevie Nicks when she was 30, but was more expensive than Madonna on a cheap date.

Sorry..... 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Can you take a right angle grinder to that collar? I recall that someone on the site was successful in shortening their CF muffler and reducing the size of the collar to fit the new mini-muffler. Could you post a picture of your can?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Art Slipon

I have a D&D slipon and I think it looks fine. The only thing I will say is that it seems so small comapred to that big boat anchor that used to be on there. Plus, the bike is so big itself and it makes the pipe look small.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Ynot your ride look's sweet with Yosh on, Glad ya found cann that your happy with. I had a Yosh RS3 on my 01 and liked it very much. And it kicked Rob's butt on dyno after he had beat me when I had stock cann.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts