Kawasaki World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was playing around with my phone editing program. I love orange, but the green would be my choice.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice work on that. What do you guys think is the better GREEN look on a zx12r.... Green bodywork/green wheels (zx9 like) or green bodywork/black wheels?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a tough call. I think the green on the 2003 model, might be the nicest of all the years. I do love the 2000 green as well, very much.

Wheels, I would go with the black on the A1. I have the 2002 Gold wheels on mine, but I also have the factory Red with the original tires still on it. I will probably switch to the red when I change tires. Not totally sure yet.
20200428_172450.jpg

·
Registered
290 Posts
I love my 2nd green bike. Everyone knows it is Kawasaki, just by color. Lots of sore necks, turning to look.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes I am jonsing for a green Kawasaki. Maybe will be a ZX14r some day. I really prefer the 2000 - 2001 green best of the 12s. If one came available in the Dallas Texas area I my jump on it for the right price... My red 12 is absolutely beautiful but it will never be green

·
Registered
290 Posts

You probably saw mine on here but 1st thing I did with both green bikes I have own is changed all the purple to black, painted side tank black, replace bronze, carbon fiber color stuff with real carbon fiber. Makes it look great & modern. Younger guys can't believe this thing is 20 years old.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts