Kawasaki World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had never heard of an SP2.. But I saw it and went and talked to the guy... He said it was imported... And also told me all CF body and tank and was about 100 pounds lighter than a normal RC51 and about 20 more horsepower... This is all I know and was told so if incorrect sorry.. He said it was there for Roadracing World to do an article on it..... Heres the pics nice bike...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think 4 seconds between pics is a bit long... Maybe next time I'll speed it up a bit...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wow

I think I'm in love...I really like the SP-2 paint scheme that the Europeans get. It's mostly white. Really wish all countries would get the same color options.

·
Registered
650 Posts
yeah the SP2 is very cool, did that guy mention about getting the collin edwards graphics kit free with the purchase of the bike? They were giving those out a while back

·
Registered
133 Posts
Joltman:
Are you kidding about the Colin Edwards paint job? If not, where do I sign up? :p

·
Registered
650 Posts
no in T.W.O. they had a write up about it and said when you buy the bike you get the decals for free :D . I was looking into buying one about a year ago. T.W.O is a overseas bike mag........very cool and hot chickies :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
I read T.W.O also and I do remember seeing that little blurb. However, I thought that the package was only available for that sweet white one that the Europeans get. Their red one is nicer than our red/silver one also. It's all one color.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts