• other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a poll on what bike you would have as a 2nd bike (aswell as the 12).
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What was it that made your mind up about the 12 mwrzx12?

psych

·
Registered
18,644 Posts
I kinda like the looks of the new Kawi Z1000. Hope it runs good. They could lose the f--king digital instruments though. :evil:

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
Psych - several things. I like 0-150...always have. The 12 does this better than anything, but it also handles great. Also, my wife was determined she wanted to ride with me quite often.
Two pluses for the 12 already.

I liked the R1's looks, and it is a wheelie monster, which I like.

Then I sat on one, and it was not very comfortable to me. I did not think I would enjoy riding it everyday, or for longer rides.

Plus, both my buddies would have ZX-12's (Silver 01 and Green 00)
They kept telling me how they were going to smoke me,
and we could not have that could we :p :p :p

The 01 owner and myself worked out a deal at the dealership, he took the leftover 01 and I took a 02 PMB at a pretty good deal for the time of year.

There you go :wink:

·
Registered
468 Posts
probably the honda 600 f4i (i believe it's called)...smaller version of the fireblade...would be great as a track bike!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Ok, got the 12 and the 426, and a Wang is soon to come (I think). After that, I would like to have a KTM 525, and prolly a radical V-twin, maybe a Duk.

·
Registered
267 Posts
'02 ZX12 arrives tomorrow, keeping the '01 fully accessorized Concours for two-up and longer distances.
Still have access to the wife's F650 for dirt roads and stuff.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Besides my 02' RED 12R, I have a 00' BLACK Roadstar and a 96' BLACK Custom Sporty. Just like my children, some are better at different things than the others... but just like my children... I love them all. I'm not a rich guy by any means, I just give up other pleasures to have my scooters. :wink:

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Gotta Valkyrie and an '82 1000 Katana. Thinking about selling the Kat to get a dual-purpose scoot. The Suz DRZ400S and the Kaw KLX400SR are the prime contenders. Why not just make it four in the stable? The wife put a limit of 3 motorcycles and 4 guitars. Sounds crazy, I know, but since she's making the pmts on the Honda I can't bitch much! Besides, I don't think the Kat got 300 miles on her this year. :(

She doesn't know I gave away a crappy ol' Strat and am looking at a Roman Quicksilver or a Heritage Blues DeLuxe. :twisted:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts