Kawasaki World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When should you spray? In 2,3, or 4th? I do not have a air shifter and will be using the horn button to spray. I have 16/44 gears in I am in 4th before I cross the traps.

Put one knee down for the curves and both knees down for GOD!</p>

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am spraying using your method (dry) and using the horn button to activate it. 35hp is the shot I am planing on using. So would I shift? I am speed shifting now when shift and was woundering if hitting the rev limiter with the dry method do blow a head gasket? Just in case I miss a shift.

Put one knee down for the curves and both knees down for GOD!</p>

·
Registered
594 Posts
You need an .036 jet NOS part # 13755-36 this is a funnel jet number, you can hold down the button and speed shift but you will need to shift a little sooner. The 35 hp shot will make the bike pick up faster as you get closer to a higher rpm way to much fun. I have only heard of one guy to blow a head gasket but I don't know who he is and so I can't say what he did wrong, but I have about 75 bikes with my kit and nobody has any problems except for having to much damn fun. I believe now Steadmans, Shnitz, Cycle Concepts, and Cycle Max have similar kits so it seems to be getting really popular. Let me know how you like it when you have it going and remember to keep your timing stock very important. Talk to you soon.

Wayne

[email protected]

When ya gotta go, do it! With nitrous hee hee.</p>

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I've got my timing set back to stock. Actually taking 2 degrees out from 6k-10k and 3 degrees out from 10k and above. Sound good? Too much, too little, just right? .028 jet 1 nozzle for now.

It's True The Way I Feel

Promised By Your Face

The Sound Of Your Voice

Painted On My Memories

Even If Your Not With Me

I'm With You

</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts