Kawasaki World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all - yes I'm still around, life is busy here down under! The big girl is still getting ridden of course, and is currently sitting around 95,000km on the clock! I'm giving the Michelin Road 5 front tyre a go at the moment, seems to be pretty good.

Anyways, I've seen a bit of info of recent times showing benefits that the Sprint air filters can provide for some of the modern bikes over an oiled filter such as BMC or K&N, and upon looking at their website I was disappointed to see they dont offer any options for the ZX12! Yet plenty of other older bikes are listed.
Anyways, I sent a message to Brocks, who reckon they can make things happen - IF they get a few requests, it could help prompt Sprint to look into making filters for us.
If anyone is interested, visit https://blog.brocksperformance.com/product-request/ and fill out the form..... see if something comes from it?
Cheers

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
G'day Steve,

There's been a lot of discussion about Sprint filters on the H2 forum I'm on. They do seem to do a good job and some on there have done a bit of comparison testing that shows they work well. I would think the 12 could benefit from them.
I currently have K&N filters, they are working okay at the moment, but as you say, do need oiling periodically.

Don.

·
Super Moderator
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I received similar back... thats not quite the same as the original positive message I received when I initially contacted them via Facebook, which basically said if they get requests they'll look into it all.....

·
Registered
18,727 Posts
Doesn't surprise me much. A couple times I have contacted them about various items I have been less than impressed with their responses.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts