Kawasaki World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I have problem with burned stator. My bike is 2000r. but on a market in my area there are only stators for B model.
Can I replacement my stator with that 2003?

Best Regards
Tom

·
Registered
347 Posts
Your A series has 3 mounting holes whereas the B series uses 4 or 5 so the answer is no. Over here (in America) there are plenty of A model stators available on ebay, but I don't know how difficult it is to get one shipped to Poland.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your A series has 3 mounting holes whereas the B series uses 4 or 5 so the answer is no. Over here (in America) there are plenty of A model stators available on ebay, but I don't know how difficult it is to get one shipped to Poland.
Thanks Mate. Already got one (guess is chinese one).
Best Regards
T

·
Registered
95 Posts
You might want to replace the rectifier while your at it. If the stator burns out again then replace the stator and rectifier at the same time. I went through 2 stators before i found that out. Good luck

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might want to replace the rectifier while your at it. If the stator burns out again then replace the stator and rectifier at the same time. I went through 2 stators before i found that out. Good luck
Thanks Mate, I measure everything and it's good to go.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes, replacing the rectifier is a very good idea. I went through 2 rectifiers and 1 stator before I installed a "Shindengen mosfet rectifier"
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/SHINDENGEN-MOSFET-FH020AA-REGULATOR-RECTIFIER-KIT-NEW-GENUINE-SHINDENGEN/380704480069?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
One of the best purchases I've made for my 12.

That being said, DO NOT cheap out on the rectifier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts