Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
My 14R, despite reports from Sweden, continues to delight with feats of extreme acceleration and stump-pulling torque.

Tire wear continues to be a concern.

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
Hopelessly floundering in the conundrum of a bottomless morass of confusion, depression & despair...

But at least I'm optimistic about it... :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Hopelessly floundering in the conundrum of a bottomless morass of confusion, depression & despair...

But at least I'm optimistic about it... :thumbup::thumbup:
This is great from a low life that uses people to paint/near rebuild there bikes then be a major part of getting them BAND :tard::lol::runaway::thumbup:
PS I will find the pic's :lol:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Clavical has formed a huge boney callus at the break point. Thank you French doctors for failing to pin it.

Stator modification is holding up; battery charges on running.

Bikes still out but weather starting to turn wintery, first snows above 1800m.

Had some fantastic rides around the alpine passes of Switzerland: photos to follow.

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Had a hot water supply line under the kitchen sink pop out of the valve on Mother's Day while we were out of town. It ran for about 6 hours. Flooded main floor and finished basement to the tune of $70K for repairs. We are still listing the contents which were ruined. Have full replacement insurance but it has been a big inconvenience. Took over 4 months to complete repairs. We had to put so much stuff in the garage I can't get the bikes out. Haven't ridden in 6 months. That's the reason I missed DG13. ready for things to get back to normal.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Had a hot water supply line under the kitchen sink pop out of the valve on Mother's Day while we were out of town. It ran for about 6 hours. Flooded main floor and finished basement to the tune of $70K for repairs. We are still listing the contents which were ruined. Have full replacement insurance but it has been a big inconvenience. Took over 4 months to complete repairs. We had to put so much stuff in the garage I can't get the bikes out. Haven't ridden in 6 months. That's the reason I missed DG13. ready for things to get back to normal.
Oh fuck!That is some crazy shit!Glad you're done now.

And i was bitching cause i just need some time to replace 2nd gear and some cash for epoxy/polyester supplies.Thats it..

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
That bites. I have nightmares about things like that happening! Thankfully you're fully insured.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Bummer Mark. :thumbdown: that sucks.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts