Kawasaki World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I installed a Han's hugger on my 2002 12 with minimal hassle. I had to use a rat file on a couple holes. Nothing major at all. We're talking about like 1/16 of removal on each hole.

·
Registered
650 Posts
go Hans you wont regret it

·
Registered
205 Posts
1joltman said:
go Hans you wont regret it
Not exactly true. I got mine a couple of months back. It didnt fit nicely, so I returned it to Hans as he told me he was going to work on a new one for the '02 model. I havent seen this new one yet, even though I call him from time to time. He says the "first one for the '02 is going to be yours", so I am still waiting.
The hugger finish is awesome however. It only didnt fit OK on mine.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Extreme Graphic Moto Design

Extreme Graphic

I bought their hugger and tail end. Can't remark on the fit as they are reserved for a winter project. The finish is awesome and matches the bike perfectly. Not cheap but what is anymore.

Scott W.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
I like being hugged by chicks with really big boobs.... Oh you mean hugger fenders I'm outta here... :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Carbon Huggers

Hans' Carbon hugger seems to be the best made and is awesome.

I would like to get one but I'm waiting for Hans to make a version that fits a 02. The swingarm is different from the 00-01 and the holes in the hugger seem to be slightly off... I Hans will fix that he will get my money for sure...

Brgds., Dutch

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have heard that initially Han's hugger had some issues on the 02 model. He has since figured out what went wrong. I have had his stuff on my 00 since getting it and it has all held up fabulous and I have had compliments from everyone. Strongly reccomend it.

G

·
0 Posts
If you want color coded. Then the Extreme Graphic is a good looking hugger. But I would not recommend the undertail. If your interested I can e-mail a pic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts