Kawasaki World banner

Super Bright - Blue Head Lights + Blue City Light

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  wylde 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

Need some help and direction. I need to invest in new head lights. I went down to my Kawi dealer and asked for the brightest, bluest bulb replacements they could give me in addition to a blue city light to match. The guy had no idea how to help me and basically told me to check the internet... so... here I am... I have read through threads regarding lights and people talk about kits, melting wires, to much battery draw.. all sorts of stuff.. I have no idea what to get or invest in. I'm hoping that someone can share what has worked for them and point me to the site to buy them. I don't know much except for chaging them so new wiring or a kit would probably confuse me all to hell. I guess I could get someone to help me if need me but I'd rather just pull, plug and play.

I don't know if electrical systems are different between years. I'm riding an 2005 ZX12R.

Thanks in advance... any help would really be appreciated as I'm confused all to hell.

Raw

#10 ·
I did this to my bike. HID's in the stock headlights then used a blue 194 series led bulb for the city light it looks way better and I pass troopers almost every day on my way to work. So far no problems. Check ebay for the leds they are like 6 for 10 bucks. Any 194 series bulb will work but the blue leds are the only ones that I found that still look blue when lit.

#11 · (Edited)
my answer said that the 12000K i was using were 3 times brighter than stock! pay attention class theres gonna be a test afterwards. and if there is any debate i can sit side by side a stocker and do a comparison.. i know what is visible at night as most of the highways around hear are not lit at night and believe me the 12000K are WAY brighter than the stock Halogens.:thumbup: and yes they are a blueish color,, the white ones have no character.
BTW that chart looks like it belongs in better homes and gardens??? whats that about :rotflmao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.