Kawasaki World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just appeared in the Suzuki shops down under. It's a bastardised bandit 1200. RRP is $12k thats less than $6kus. So if your sick of the beautiful good looks and amazing performance of your 12 see a Suzuki dealer near you.
I don't know what the Suzuki design team are on but it must be good shit!
Sorry bout the quality, it's a photo of a page. :?

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
I don't know Richard.... it looks like something Mad Max would ride! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
i am with nedragr,the suzuki parts bin has been raided again..1st generation gsxr1100 fairing and tail piece..plus isnt the bandit engine from the gsxr line also?later...reddawg :oops:

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
I agree, it looks like an early GSXR missing its lower fairings. Surely this isn't actually a production bike.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Outsider,
Yep this is a production bike, there is one sitting on the shop floor at the local Suzuki dealer. I think it is a parts bin special, it looks cheap and nasty in the flesh. Nothing quality about it.
I don't know if you guys will see them up there. I think they are trying to do the retro look. :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
That's too bad. I wish Kawasaki would start building triples again!!!! I could get excited about that. :D

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
I sorry Fastkiwi I called you Richard... I get confused when I see a avatar of a green 12. :oops:

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No problem namechanger, I've been called alot worse than that! :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
We all thought the hayabus was was ugly but suzuki have done it again!!
More crap for the masses!
Oh well I guess it'll keep assholes off zx12's!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Man, I was thinking the same thing about that rear cowl - got 1988 written all over it.......

I didn't like it then, I don't like it now.....

·
Registered
62 Posts
look at the gay round headlights :? - we need to find out where the engineers get their drugs, it must be some top quality stuff :lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
hey, hey, hey wait a minute, I've got it. Suzuki is tired of the busa being called the uglyest slow bike so they brought out an even uglier bike, now we can only call the busa a slow bike. see - that how you improve your image. :shock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts