Kawasaki World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone bought the bolt on extentions that everyone was talkin about a month or two ago .if anyone has please share your thoughts on them. thanks

don

</p>

·
Registered
649 Posts
Nope , not yet....but getting ready to, as soon as I get my NOS installed. Got to do it myself, but that is the next step.

</p>

·
Registered
56 Posts
A must investment!! Much more confidence launching. Great quality product. Gixx1300R does very nice machine work.

My '02 came up in 1st & 2nd lowered and strapped w/ 16/44 gearing, but now only comes slightly off the ground w/extensions and lots of NOS. Don't skimp on the chain either.

I'm just getting my feet wet in racing, but it's helped me....my 2 cents worth, maybe a penny.

</p>

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
island rider,what size extention did you get.

</p>

·
Registered
56 Posts
I believe I got Gixx's second generation 5 1/2" extensions. He has slightly longer ones out now. fastestr1 here on the island bought a set and he's very happy with them. I may end up w/a longer set myself depending on how I do at the drag strip this and next weekend.

</p>

·
Registered
33 Posts
IslandRider my first generation ones were 5 1/2,the second gen was 6 and they are now 6 1/2 so you can now have a 63.6 inch wheel base if the ZX12 has a 57.1 stock wheel base.

</p>

·
Registered
649 Posts
Gixx1300R:

I'll be getting with you pretty quick about the 6" extensions. I should be ready by next weekend.

same email ?

</p>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts