Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaving in the morning. Tenn 12, I'll be at Tremont Camp ground's, In Townsend Tenn, I'll be there till Sunday. Mark's gonna try and make it if the rain stop's from Gulf storm. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
I'd Re-Evaluate If I Were You...

Weather.com is forcasting rain until Sat and I wouldn't chance riding those roads when they are wet. I'd wait until the weather improved because you'll be greatly disappointed to get down there and can't ride. We cut our last trip there short 2 days because of the weather and it was a real bummer to do so. The roads aren't going anywhere and they are too much fun when the weather is good. JMHO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,235 Posts
I'm 180 miles east of DG and it's raining here. We usually get our weather after it hits the mountains. Maybe it'll pass through by the weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,494 Posts
Mark - check out that tropical storm. It's coming almost right over DG,
traveling south to north, but it may pass before Saturday.
It's going to be a close one for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,235 Posts
That looks nasty! I want to book around noon Friday and come back Saturday nite.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,235 Posts
Gheng specified, "Good afternoon, friend." I specified, "Good afternoon. How are you?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,235 Posts
I talked to Norm last night. He was already at the Gappage. He specified it rain the whole trip and was drizzling there and windy. If it drys up in Charlotte, I'm leaving today on the 12. If I have to wait until tomorrow, I'm taking the Wang since it'll be an up and back in one day event (4.5 hrs ea. way + riding time there). I'm no OKD, I need comfort!
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top