Kawasaki World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had purchased an LP carbon fiber tank protector but the fit SUCKED, and I had to trim it to fit. So after I replaced the 01 silver with the 02 PMB, I desperately needed another. (dark color= scratches). I found one from ART and I love it. The fit was perfect and it even has a ZX12R logo on it. I'll post a pic tomorrow. Anyone else utilize one of these??

·
Registered
412 Posts
Dose it stick well ? dose it look like it will last ? hold up under presure(washing , riding)? for me its a toss up between Hans , Art , I kinda like the looks of the art alittle better. Its hard to make a choice by just lookin at photos, also hows the adhesive on the Art ? lookin foward to those pics ! I have a half bra on it now , works fine but the fit is alittle loose around the edges.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have the Hans Carbon Fiber Tank Protector and the fit and finish is about as close to perfect as you will find..
If it is not too late to change your mind go with Hans... You will not be sorry...

·
Registered
412 Posts
Thanks Dis. that looks very nice :) , no I have not made a purchase yet, still lookin , I'm a picky bastard like that :twisted: Thanks for your pic!.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Hey mono... Post some picts when you get a chance... Im thinking about changing mine..

·
4,208 Posts
Anyone remeber the link for the Clear vynil cling type tank gaurd??

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
haven't you learned yet Bro, LP sucks for body work screens and that kind of stuff?

sorry to hear you got taken!!! :(

·
4,208 Posts
Thank u Tuna......Anyone ever try this????

G

·
0 Posts
I have one of those piece of crap LP tank protectors. If I weren't so lazy, I would change it. Then back over it with a steam roller. :D

G

·
0 Posts
there is one at bagster.com made for a zx . I don't know how good they r though?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
EPSTEIN.................I have the tankslapper on mine...well had it on anyway......actually the two side parts are still on but the rear part I really frucked it up one day so I ended up putting on the LP CF guard....but here is a few pics for ya...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts