Kawasaki World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done with a year long project on my 2000 zx9r. It has a muzzy ti system and a muzzy 998 kit. The head is also race ported and we picked up another 17 cfm. I havent been to the dyno yet I will post numbers when I do. all the paint and motor work was done by Brian Lewis @ extreme cycles in topeka, ks

Thanks,
aaiq

·
Registered
263 Posts
sweet ride man!

·
Registered
263 Posts
good point how in the hell do we post pics I'd love to show off my beast!

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
olstnick,

Your year wasn't wasted! Looks sweet!

GO 200

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice 9!

post pics by first finding somewhere to host them online. I use MSN communities you can set up a free account.

http://photos.msn.com/

Then go to your pic, right click on it to bring up the properties, cut the url address then come back to your reply section of the forum thread. If you look up top just below the subject heading you'll see a bunch of buttons, click the img one and then paste your url address of your pic. use the "close tags" button to seal the deal and voila!

P.S. make sure you copy all of the url out of the properties window. some of them are very long and run longer than viewable address!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey myninja, im currently doing the conversion to my 98, ive picked up:

2000 front cowl
2000 headlight

what else do i need? can i use the ram air ducts from my 98?
thanks for any help!!

ive got parts diagrams for both bikes so im trying to make a good comparison without buying anything uneccesary

·
Registered
150 Posts
What do i really think about your Nine?? It's...

...totally awesome!!! :D Man, what does a paintjob like that cost? A beautiful bike...don't get rid of it! BTW, how about visiting and making a post every day while we try to build up this Nine World? Nice bike (better than nice)! :D
ZX12eR 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts