Kawasaki World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Site Admin
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this in the pipeline for a while now, now that the holidays is here, I have more time on my hands so trying out some new things such as this...

Looking for any thoughts, feedback, comments, gripes, whatever is on your mind about the toolbar.

Do you notice any browser issues? If so, please post up your browser name and version.

And before you ask, yes, you can minimize/remove the toolbar by clicking the double-arrows on the far right of the toolbar.

Just going to test it out for a few - I'm still not 100% sure it's ready for prime time.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Lash,
I'm running firefox 3.5b4 on a dual-core Intel 2.5GHz with 2GB RAM and the toolbar slows scrolling down considerably (even when minimized). I applaud your efforts as the website is top-notch, but I personally would appreciate the option of removing the toolbar from the window entirely.
Thank you for keeping the ZX-12R.org legacy going!
P

·
Registered
747 Posts
hey lash! just a thought but is their any way u could maybe make a kawasaki world application or theme for jailbroken iphone 3g/3gs i know alot of themes and wallpapers and also widgets
are done in html
just would be nice to keep up with the site on the go in real time

thats just my 2cents worth :thumbup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
hey lash! just a thought but is their any way u could maybe make a kawasaki world application or theme for jailbroken iphone 3g/3gs i know alot of themes and wallpapers and also widgets
are done in html
just would be nice to keep up with the site on the go in real time

thats just my 2cents worth :thumbup:
i have LONG time looking for a Kawa theme 4 iphone..could be COOL :mfclap::mfclap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts